Date: 7 May 2021; 1 June 2021; 4 August 2021 | Time: 8:15 to 16:00 | Cost: R950 | SPECIAL OFFER FOR 3 MONTHS R600
1. Introduction to Emotional Logic Webinar
CPD points approved for pastoral counsellors (CPSC 9 points for introduction and case based sessions). Ministers of religion: (12 points) for the combined training program
Friday 7 May 2021. Time: 8.30-16.30. Introduction workshop (Next training cycle: Tuesday 1 June; Wednesday 4 August)
Friday 14 May: 08.00 -10.00 Tools website (Next training cycle: Tuesday 8 June; Wednesday 11 August)
Personal learning appointment (2 hours). After your personal learning appointment, have a creative conversation with someone and email me the card pattern and a LRW sheet as preparation for the Whirlpool training session.
Friday 28 May: 08.00-10.00 Whirlpool session (Next training cycle: Tuesday 22 June; Wednesday 25 August)
Total cost for Introduction webinar and case based sessions: R1,950 ***SPECIAL FOR 3 MONTHS R1,300***Complete the ELDP questionnaire on line (this will give us a sense of your emotional energy pre-learning EL)
- What is Emotional Logic?
- What is Shock? Identify where you feel it in your body
- Identify your Safe places and Safe people; how do you create inner safety when you are in emotional turmoil? Stepping Stones to adjust to change
- Understanding the useful purpose of emotions
- Mapping my own inner emotional world in the unpredictability of Covid-19
- Different bargaining styles
- Whirlpools of emotion: Feeling stuck and learning how to become unstuck
- How can I recover what I have lost?
- Video of a creative conversation using the EL tools
- Complete evaluation form online and submit
- Registration with the EL College and access to “Getting Going” and the online tools site for distance counselling on Zoom
2: Follow up Case Based Training
Cost: R1000 | SPECIAL OFFER FOR 3 MONTHS R700The introduction workshop in Emotional Logic is followed up by three experiential training sessions to integrate theory and practice. Two webinars and a personal learning appointment of 2 hours (six hours of active training)
- Friday 14 May: How to use the EL tools website for remote counselling. Questions and answers. Group webinar: 2 hours (8 - 10 am) (Next date Tues 1 June; Wednesday 11 August)
- Schedule an individual Zoom session of 2 hours with one of my team of Change Facilitators for a personal learning appointment where we apply the method to a situation in your own life. Homework assignment: Have a creative conversation with someone where you apply the three phases of EL. Record the card pattern online on the tools website. Complete a loss reaction worksheet and assist the person to decide on a SMART recovery plan. Email it to me for a written supervision report. (Schedule individual appointment between 10 May and 20 May 2021) (Next dates between 2 June and 15 June; next dates between 4 August and 18 August)
- Friday 28 May: Identifying emotional whirlpools from card patterns and loss reaction worksheets. Discuss examples of different card patterns and loss sheets. Questions and answers. Group webinar: 2 hours (8 - 10 am) (Next date Tues 22 June; next date 25 Aug)
The case based training is a pre-requisite to enrol for the Foundation Award to become an EL Change Facilitator in your society.
3. Foundation award: Train as a Change Facilitator in society
SPECIAL OFFER FROM JUNE TO AUGUST: R2600 follow up self-study course with 4 group or personal tutoring sessions, after you completed the Introduction and case based webinar trainings.
The aim of learning EL is to start healthy changes by:
- Teaching conversational skills in homes and at work that will reduce stress and improve wellness by establishing hope.
- Preventing common mental illness by personal growth into greater confidence to relate responsively with others as situations change.
- Stabilising and enriching home and family life that a new generation can grow skills to build a strong, adaptive society in a rapidly changing world.
You will receive Coursebooks 1 – 4 electronically and have access to the EL Training College online materials for the Foundation Award 2020. The following themes are covered: 1: Adjusting to change may bring emotional turmoil; 2: Feeling safe with your emotions; 3: Getting to your Growth Cycle to establish new momentum in your life; 4: Feeling stuck and getting unstuck ‒ Learning about ineffective bargaining. You receive four tutorials with me as your personal Tutor, one per course book. Complete the online assignment for each course book for assessment.
Costs of course: R4,400. This is approximately 24 hours of work over a period of three months, done at your own pace. You may request additional personal learning appointments at an extra fee of R500 per hour or R750 per 90 minutes. After completion of this training leg, you can continue your learning curve to become qualified as an Emotional Logic Coach. See the website www.emotionallogiccentre.org.uk for more details.
Start your emotional logic journey:
Banking details: Capitec Savings Account
Name of account: Hold onto Him
Branch code: 470010
Account no: 1557884100
Reference: Use your initials and surname
Email registration form and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org